September 17, 2010

birthday boy's backpack

Getting re-acclimated to real life after being on vacation is definitely no picnic in the park! This week I discovered that I left many little chaos piles for myself to tackle upon return to Planet Head of Household. After a long day of miserable chores, last night I treated myself to a little sewing therapy.

I made this little backpack for Charlie's friend, Evan, who is having a birthday party this weekend. Using MADE's Hobo Sack tutorial and these modifications, I think this little drawstring pack came out pretty sweet!

Charlie sure liked it! And, I'm starting to love these little suckers. I'm still daydreaming of opening an Etsy shop, but I'm a bit timid about taking on the time commitment. These backpacks would probably be something I'd sell - but for how much? Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment