May 5, 2010

I'm sewing, I promise.

It's been a while, but I promise you that I've been sewing this week. In fact, I finished a project just this morning, and I'm dying to show you. However, the project is a special certain something for a special certain mom - MINE! And, she is a loyal follower of Tales, so I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for her. After she receives her package in the mail on Saturday, I'll post some photos for you. I was quite happy with how it turned out! Until then, I thought I'd post some eye candy for you all...

Look at all of that delightful fabric. Most came from fabric.com (a binge purchase I made a couple of weeks ago when there was a super sale), the red & blue floral came from Fabric Crush in Wallingford (love.), and a couple I just found a JoAnn's on clearance. Many things to make - mostly gifts. I can't wait!

Working on something else now - a gift for myself! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment