March 25, 2010

Another Superhero Cape!

Superhero Evan and his sidekick, Peep are now outfitted to protect chickens of the greater Seattle area...


The Easter Bunny is going to hide this in Evan's Easter basket. My friend Jill (Evan's mom) chose the fabric and came up with the super cute design. It was pretty easy to put together - except for creating the tuft on Peep's head (but it came out okay in the end). I am actually somewhat pleased with my rendering of Evan's best buddy, Peep. If you want to make a cape, check out my superhero cape tutorial.


I thought, "If Evan is going to wear a Peep cape, shouldn't Peep wear an Evan cape?". Of course! And, Peep's cape was so much fun to make. I think I even giggled a few times while sewing it together!


What a dork I am! I'm not even going to tell you how long I spent trying to get Peep into a flight pose. Ridiculous.

I hope Evan and Peep like their new capes!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute... Peep looks like a very serious super here sidekick.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete