March 29, 2011

pet friendly apron

Yep, another one of these aprons. You know why? Because they are so fun to make! And, because it was my sister's, Mel's, birthday last week and she loves to bake.

I bought this fabric while shopping with my friend, Anna, at The Quilting Loft during our Freedom Day. What is Freedom Day? Oh, it is just 8+ hours of unscheduled, kid-free, girl time. In other words, it is totally awesome.

Anyways, I knew that Mel would love this fabric because she is a big fan of furry animals (not snakes - ha, ha Mel!). This is Max & Whiskers by Basic Gray for Moda, 100 % cotton and made in Japan. I paired this apron with a great muffin baking book to make the perfect gift for my sweet sis.

Speaking of Japan and aprons... I am looking for cvesely, the lucky reader who won the apron giveaway! I have your apron all ready for you, but I don't know who you are or where you live! Please email me at talesfromtheseamripper@gmail.com so that I can send your lovely apron to you!

:) Shelly

1 comment: