February 10, 2011

monkey suits

Well, I haven't sewn anything since the cupcake skirt. I'm itching to get going on another project! We just got back from a 10 day family vacation on the Disney Magic cruise ship with all of Chris' family. A fun time was had by all, especially on our formal night when all of the boys wore monkey suits.

Charlie's suit pants are the only thing I've touched with a needle and thread for a few weeks. I hemmed his pants, and he looked quite dapper in his suit. The hubs is not looking bad, either! (We are in that "no smile for the camera" phase. Good times.)

Fortunately, Marcus' hand-me-down suit (from Charlie) was a perfect fit for him. He was busting some major buttons after devouring his Mickey Bar dessert, though. Those white shirts will never be the same!

A new project coming soon!

:) Shelly

2 comments:

  1. The look on Charlie's face is priceless!I know who to ask if we ever need to borrow a tux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I bet you were loving the family time in warmer weather. The boys look so handsome in their monkey suits :)

    ReplyDelete